Most of the bloggers today prefer the old or expired domains for their niche blogs. All this is because that old domains can have the inherent domain authority and some other features to rank well. In some cases, they also like to buy such expired domains even for branding purposes too. Whatever the reason is, it is so important to consider some crucial factors while buying the expired domains. Hence, this post will be helpful to you in exploring how to buy expired domains in the easiest manner.
Factors to consider!
Before you make the purchase of expired domains, you should consider some essential things. Let’s see those facts in clear.
- Determining the expired domain name’s type – This is the first ever thing that you need to focus. You should determine whether the domain name comes under these types like pre released, redemption period, on hold, dropping and deleted. Based on the domain name’s type, you can check its expiry date.
- Check whether the expired domain had spam – Whether the expired domain was used for the spam purposes, it has so many chances of getting affected from it.
- Determine the spam links – You can verify that the respective expired domain is spammed by considering its backlink profile.
- Check domain authority – DA or Domain Authority is one of the very useful metrics while it comes to measuring the rank power of the site. If the site is not used for spam, then consider whether the particular domain you purchase has DA of at least 20 and above.
- Verify the trust and citation flow – It is the very best way to find out the quality of the existing backlinks to the domain. If there are so many expired domains to buy and confused of choosing the best one, then it is better to pick the one which has the highest trust flow.
- Avoid too old domains – As you know, buying the old domain which had been done with the SEO can help to increase your fame. But, it is better to avoid the domain which was on the web before 1996.
- Consider whether the site has manual penalty – When you have used the Google Webmaster tool, it can show you if there are any manual penalty. If there is no penalty on the tool, then the site is in safe mode.
Now, you get the idea of how to buy expired domains in the easiest manner. If you want to know more information about the domains, you can go online.